Vacuum Pump Systems for Surgical Centers
Vacuum Pump Systems for Surgical Centers from Becker Pumps in Mexico distributed exclusively by BRB del Norte SA de CV
Becker Pumps in Mexico distributed exclusively by BRB del Norte SA de CV offers vacuum pump systems to meet the demands of both small and large surgical centers. Our pumps offer a compact design and easy installation, making them a favorite in the medical and surgical industries.
Customized configurations to meet the needs of large and small abulatory surgical centers.
A one-size-fits-all approach does not work for surgical centers’ vacuum pump needs. That’s why at Becker Pumps in Mexico distributed exclusively by BRB del Norte SA de CV, we’ve designed our systems to allow for different configurations. For example, choose the following option that best fits your facility’s size and requirements:
- Horizontal or vertical set up
- Simplex or duplex option
- Expandable model options
- Oil-flooded options (for facilities in high elevation locations)
No Maintenance Department? No Problem.
If you’re like many surgical centers, you don’t have a maintenance department dedicated to maintaining your vacuum pump system. We’ve addressed this common issue by making our vacuum pump systems require little maintenance. At Becker Pumps in Mexico distributed exclusively by BRB del Norte SA de CV, we make it easy to maintain your system’s optimal performance level in all the following ways:
- Eliminated the need for oil changes: Our rotary vane vacuum pumps 100% oil-free, so you don’t have to worry about finding time for regular oil changes.
- Made our regularly replaced components are long lasting: Because our carbon vanes enjoy an exceptionally long vane life, you’ll enjoy longer spans of time between replacements.
- Reduced the time needed for maintenance tasks: With easy to reach components and a simple tool kit, complete maintenance only requires 1 hour.
- Guaranteed worry-free operation: We’re so confident that our oil-free rotary vane vacuum systems are durable and reliable, we’ve backed them with a 2 year all-inclusive warranty.
The most user-friendly options available.
At Becker Pumps in Mexico distributed exclusively by BRB del Norte SA de CV, we want your system to be easy to get up and running as soon as possible. Moreover, we want operators to enjoy ease of use. As a result, all of our systems include all inlet check valves, isolation valves, inlet filters, flexible connectors, vibration isolators, and electrical control panels. For even greater ease, your system will come with only one inlet and one electrical connection as well. Finally, all duplex systems come with the added ease of automatic pump alternation.
Not sure what rotary vane vacuum pump system is best suited to your facility and needs? Get expert advice from uur trained team. Our team members are technically trained, so they can help you determine the best system for your surgical center.
Let our trained team start helping you today. For a start, view our specifications sheet for Surgery Center Vacuum Systems Specifications. Then, when you’re ready questions about the best y vacuum pump system for your surgical center, contact our factory or your local Becker dealer for help with selecting which surgical rotary vane vacuum pumps will best meet your requirements.